Remote Support is provided by our qualified Service Desk Engineers, all calls are answered by our team which allows us to resolve most issues in a matter of minutes.
The team is bolstered by a highly trained group of field Engineers who visit customers offices in cases of planned maintenance or in unexpected urgent circumstances which cannot be resolved remotely.
This service is provided at no additional cost within our "Business IT Support Program" which gives our customers the assurance that their business is fully supported.
- In house, UK based technicians
- Unlimited remote and onsite support
- Unique support tags affixed to each supported machine
- Guaranteed response times
We constantly analyse your infrastructure for its weaknesses meaning we can advise on opportunities for future improvements.
The variety of different network configurations we manage on a daily basis means that we are suitably placed to understand how to get the optimum from your infrastructure.
Our six monthly audits deliver a detailed report that includes a set of recommendations it also identifies areas of risk and shortfalls.
Should you be considering implementing new services, such as Remote Desktop Workers or Blackberry / iPhones into your environment we would able to help and advise.
- Six Monthly Network Report Meetings
- Notification When Problem Are Resolved
- Each Support Call Logged Into An Internal CRM
- Always Pleased To Help or Advise
We provide a host of different proactive and reactive monitoring services which gives our team second by second information concerning your infrastructure.
In many instances our server monitoring application allows us to predict and prevent most network issues before they have an effect on your users.
We use market-leading monitoring software that notifies our team the very second any core infrastructure becomes unavailable. Therefore the appropriate action can be taken straight away.
- Email / Website Continuity
- Server Health
- Completion of Backups
- Network Disk Space
- Antivirus Up to Date
- Network Break In Attempts From Hackers
To provide a quality service to our customers, we ensure that our "Unique Support Tags" are attached to every supported machine within your infrastructure.
We record the machines information which is made up of make & model, serial numbers, memory and more onto our secure Management Systems which allows us to handle support calls more effectively.
We document critical network data and securely log sensitive information like usernames, passwords and device configurations which allows us to complete urgent maintenance tasks quickly and efficiently.
- Unique Support Tags Affixed to each Supported Machine
- All Machine & Network Data logged On Secure Management System
- Hassle Free Equipment Procurement From a Host of Industry Leading manufactures
- Remote / Onsite Installation and Setup of New Equipment